Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Very First Blog - CTMH Cricut Artfully Sent

I am not sure what I am more excited to tell you about, the new Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge, Artfully Sent, or the fact that this is my very first blog post.  Some may call me a virgin blogger, I consider myself a "newbie to the blog world".  I may not have much experience blogging, but I have loads of experience scrapbooking and cardmaking, especially with Cricut cartridges.  Ever since I bought my first CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge, I basically have used nothing else but the ones that CTMH has available.  They have everything I could ever need....images, sayings, fonts, scrapbook layout designs, card layouts, gift boxes and tags and even backgrounds, the list goes on, and on, and on.  I consider this my best scrapbook investment I have made.  I really have no reason to buy any embellishments, except the occasional washi tape or ribbon.

Take a look at this short video to get an idea of what I'm saying and why I'm so excited.  I will be posting my own projects soon using the cartridges that are exclusive to CTMH.  If you would like to order one of these cartridges click here or visit my CTMH page www.scrapbookdana.ctmh.com.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment